Painful conditions for men

There may be occasions after previous infection, surgery or injury that painful conditions for men occur in the urological organs, for example, penis, testicles, bladder or kidneys.

If your GP thinks one of these organs could be causing pain then they may refer you to a urologist.

See also:

Support information from the British Association of Urological Surgeons.