Lumps or bumps

Men who self examine may find lumps or bumps on their testicles. It is important that you undergo further investigation.

If you or your GP are unsure then an ultrasound and examination with a urological consultant is recommended.

See also:

Support information from the British Association of Urological Surgeons.