Male conditions

Men may need advice or treatment from a Urologist for a number of male conditions and will usually be referred on the advice of their General Practitioner (GP).

On some occasions patients may be recommended to see a consultant by their private insurer or in less common circumstances self-refer for health screening or for a vasectomy.

Male urology

Please click on the relevant condition below to find out more: