Painful conditions for women

There may be occasions after previous infection, surgery or injury that painful conditions for women occur in the urological organs such as the bladder or kidneys.

If your GP thinks one of these organs could be causing pain, then they may refer you to a urologist.

See also:

Support information from the British Association of Urological Surgeons.